Based in Paris, France
PC / Mac / Mobile
Welcome to "Eugenics" ! In this management-strategy game, you play the sorcerer's apprentice of genetics, in Utopia-1 colony. Decipher the genome and create your brave new world, for better or for worse… "Eugenics" works like Mastermind board game : first, you'll have to identify every gene and its effect. Then, you'll be able to modify and edit the genom. As a demiurge, you will however have to render account to the company that employs you. But you can decide if you want to make the world better place, make money, or even if you just want to follow the latest fashion ! Easy to learn but difficult to master...The game is highly replayable, and some endings have the same dark humor as Dr. Strangelove.
The future. Humanity is still seeking balance. Five brave citizens belonging to this future world agree to devote their lives to this aim. Secluded in the colony of Utopia-1, they and their offspring will try and live independently and in harmony. Yet, they ignore that their every move will be scrutinized and analyzed.... And that, after every birth, the genome of their descendants will be modified to create the perfect individual. For a perfect society.In a perfect world. You are the demiurge of Utopia-1, a servant of humanity. Decipher the secrets of our genetics and show us the way.
- A game dealing with an important social issue.
- Two gameplays in one : discovery and manipulation of the genome.
- Great freedom to the player, without moral compass.
- Emerging narratives.
- All the characters in the colony have a life of their own.
- A dystopian and hypercute art direction !
- Dark humour.
- A game easy to learn, but difficult to master.
- Many endings, depending on the choices of the player.
- High replay value.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game showed at EGX 2015." Birmingham, September, 2015
- "Invited at I love transmedia festival" Paris, October, 2015
About La Belle
A new label destined to promote videogames with content. Beware : we're not making "serious games" ! Our first creation is dealing with artificial reproduction of mankind and its called "Eugenics". The first playable the was presented in Birmingham and London EGX festival and at "I Love Transmedia" in Paris.
More information on La Belle, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lead game designer
Lili des Bellons